Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Struck a Nerve

Trying to figure out where to begin.  I have been reading so many blogs lately.  Most of them have been about adoption and orphans.  Those wonderful "Forever" families that so many children desperately need.  I have sat here at my computer and cried for you and cheered and prayed for you.  I keep you all in my prayers constantly.  I tell people  about your struggles and ask them to pray.
And struck a nerve...................................within myself.
No, adoption is not where I am heading.
But God.
He is trying to talk to me.  He has a plan for me.  I pray about it and talk to my friends about it.  And I keep listening.
Yes, I have argued that I am not the right person.  That I am not "Bible" smart (can't recite all the verses and such) but I love my God and I have his word.  I am 52 years old. (I know, lame excuse)  I am broke.:0(
Then today I was reading a friend's blog and saw
"God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called".  
OK Lord.
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for not giving up on me.
Thank you for striking that nerve Lord.
And please, help me to understand what it is you are truly asking me to do.
(I have an idea, but will talk about that later on.)
M.

2 comments:

  1. well momma whatever it is u are bein called for im am confident u will do well in it. we love you and if u ever wanna talk about anything or want some advice u know where we live, love u lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will praying for clarity of vision and strength of purpose for you as you seek His will.

    ReplyDelete