Wednesday, June 15, 2011

And God said.

So after much praying and praying and praying and listening.  (Because truly there was lots of listening to hear what God has to say.) I can tell you I have decided to go on a mission trip the end of next year.  I am not sure where I will be going because God hasn't told me yet.  In my mind there are three possible places.  Nepal, Africa and Ecuador.
Soo......Please keep me in your prayers that I will be obedient to God's will in where I go.  That I will keep listening.
Believe me when I say that this was not a quick decision.  Oh my, oh my.  Not in a million years.  I have to come up with alot of money to pay for it.  Sort of freaks me out to be honest.  But I know I have a big God who does big things.  He will provide, of that I am sure.
God bless every one of you tonite.

Thank you Lord for making me listen to you.
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment